Wednesday, April 9, 2014

STORYLAND (A HEAD MINION POST)

Hello, I am the Head Minion, SUN-MARKO. My master is away today, creating life experiences for him to share with you all at a later time. I took over today to show you what I have been working on. STORYLAND is my master's masterpiece.(hehehe) It is such a wonderful collection of music from the GREAT Wizzzmo him-self.

It is now on the music page with sound bites (hmmm.... makes me hungry) for all to enjoy. And for $14.50 + shipping, it to can be yours. Just fill out the form on the bottom of the Music page here in order to place your order.

Well I better get off of here an get back to minioning the way that good minions do...

   And remember, obey master and buy the CD.   


                                                           SUN-MARKO

No comments:

Post a Comment