Wednesday, April 2, 2014

APRIL FOOLIVERSARY RESULTS

     Well, here's how it went. If you followed my previous blog, you were probably feeling bad for my friends that I locked into their own property in West Linn. Well the fooliversary video was just to set them up for the fall. I made sure that they watched the video in the morning, when they first got up. It worked like a charm. My friend Dave, went out to his fence, to find the key which was not there. April Fools! This was a simple and safe prank, from which results were pleasing. Nobody was locked into their property after all. No emergencies, no sneaking around property in West Linn at night while looking suspicious, equals not getting arrested or jeopardizing my friend's escape, just in case.
       So now it's back to the future. Just wait till next year.

       Be kind my friends                Wizzzmo

No comments:

Post a Comment