Tuesday, April 1, 2014

HAPPY APRIL FOOLIVERSARY DAVE AND SCOTTIE

       Ah yes, April Fool's Day, it's finally here. Actually, I didn't know what I was going to do, till just this eve of fool's day. My good friends and bead collecting associates, were married on this day and I have decided to be the prankster on my own behalf and gift them with a precious prank that I dreamed up for today. Just a few hours ago I chained their front gate to their house and property, closed shut. A thick lock and chain are preventing their departure from Dave and Scottie land as I write. The key to the lock has been put in a bag on the side fence where Dave and I usually meet. I made a video to inform them of their dilemma and hope they play it as planned. I told them that I had a present for them, on my wizzzmo.com site and to look in the video section and to make sure that they play it first thing in the morning. The surprise will then play itself out and the outcome can only develop on it's own. See ya tomorrow for the results.

       To be continued my friends        Wizzzmo 

No comments:

Post a Comment