Friday, May 2, 2014

JOKES PUNS AND ITALIANDROMES (6)

     Why are so many Italians named Tony?............
      Because, when they were getting on the boat to come to America, many were stamped, To N.Y......... Hello statue? ,,,, No... it's a my cousin.... Of course it's me, liberty.
       Hey, do you know Tony spelled backwards is y-not. And why not? After all, ( go hang a salami, I'm a lasagna hog ) spelled backwards is the same-a-ting. That's -a- nice
       Hey..., Tony,... my doctor said I'm getting Alzheimer's disease. What am I gonna do........?       Hey, fugetta bout it.    Badda bing badda boom.
       What do you get when a Jamaican women has a baby with an Italian man ? ........A nice-a-little Pastafarian      lol
       And so I will say good night with another Italiandrome.
          Amore. Roma  and may we all break bread with our meatballs.
            Just don't break-a- my balls.
      
       Join me in a glass of wine my friends        Wizzzmo

No comments:

Post a Comment