Tuesday, February 18, 2014

BORN ON CHRISTMAS ( MAGIC MOMENTS )

      My first story of my journey starts on Christmas day of 1951. I first set eyes on this world at 4:45 pm. My mom had 2 miscarriages before me. So my mom and dad were on cloud9.  Joy to the world! A child is born. Christmas in Harlem N.Y. had an extra twinkle in the sky. Me.   We lived in an old apt. house of three or four floors with a stoop out front that everybody hung around. Mixed nationalities flourished in Harlem in the 50s.Italian,Irish,Puerto Ricans,and Blacks shared neighborhoods around us. My mom and I always had umbilical mind power and we never really needed to talk to communicate.       The first evidence of these powers came on a hot summer day. I was in my crib crying as I apparently did quite often as a colic baby. My mom said she would often let me cry it out and was letting me do so when a feeling came over her. She rushed into the room and grabbed me from the crib. On briskly exiting the room, she barely reached the foyer when the ceiling above collapsed right into the crib.She saved my life.If not for that amazing moment of clarity, this blog would never had been. My mom and I shared countless moments of mental telepathy in our lives and as I write this, I know she is listening. I'm in tears. must go.          Stay thirsty my friends         Wizzzmo                    .                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment