Thursday, August 21, 2014

PURE FACT FROM WIZZZMO

     Heat rises high, while cold just gets down.
     Almost everybody wishes they were Italian, except the Sicilians.
     The dark side of the moon isn't always dark.
     One is the loneliest number you will ever do.
     It once was drinking and gambling. Now it's beverages and gaming.
     It once was your fault. Now it's my bad. (gimme a break)
     They once loved the Teletubbies. Now they walk the streets. TELEZOMBIES
    
   I wanna find me a girl that don't have a phone.
     One that laughs at my jokes and loves to get stoned.
    And when we make love, we'll be in the zone,
      'cause I got me a girl that don't have a phone.

   I wanna find me a girl that don't have a phone.
      One that's real, real, rich and lives all alone.
     And when we hear bells, it won't be a ring-tone,
       'cause I got me a girl that don't have a phone.
         Yea! I got me a girl that don't have a phone.

     Oh yea! One more fact. Ding Dongs kicked ass on Twinkies.

    Stay informed my friends        Wizzzmo

No comments:

Post a Comment